I am skilled in building brands and product awareness. I understand the power of targeted product placement.
am a Midlands-based PR company specialising in Homewares for every room. Founded in 1996, I have an accomplished, professional and passionate approach to Marketing & PR, with extensive experience in the food, homewares and gifts industries. PBM has particular expertise in the promotion of kitchen equipment, including cookware, tableware, small electricals, tools and gadgets.
I work closely with all my clients, communicating on a daily basis. I have a hands-on approach which is creative and very practical. My focus is successful product placement, editorial coverage and marketing campaigns, but an understanding that all activity is based upon the fruition of business objectives and ensuring a return on investment. This is paramount to all that we do.
PBM aims to maintain a professional, personal, and effective service with journalists, marketing and advertising contacts. Thus, we are able to maximize opportunities for our clients, build relationships and deliver outstanding results through dependably efficient service.
My Service Includes:
- Working closely with clients to achieve PR campaigns fit with their overall marketing plan and budgets
- Pitching feature ideas
- Responding to media requests quickly and efficiently
- Organizing press/blogger/customer events
- Advising on product development, trends and collaboration ideas
- Social Media
- Adverting campaigns
- Marketing Campaigns
- Ongoing reporting
PBM Marketing and PR blossomed following a successful marketing campaign with their first ever client (Royal Worcester). The initial project was to develop a large visitor centre, converting a disused warehouse into a tourist attraction.
This ability to apply core skills to any task can be tapped into by all clients it; doesn’t have to stop at PR – PBM likes to become part of the team. With links to a range of tried-and-trusted service providers, PBM are able to deliver on photography, graphic design, websites, translations, models, exhibitions, printing, promotional items and much more.
Whether you need us to produce marketing literature, newsletters or other materials – managing an advertising budget, writing a book, making a splash in the media, creating press packs, or simply providing manpower at events – PBM can provide support at every level.
Whatever the brief, our marketing knowledge and wide range of contacts will deliver what you need.
PBM Professional Goals:
• To generate effective coverage for clients throughout the year in line with the business objectives.
• To build and maintain relationships with journalists, bloggers and TV researchers
• To raise awareness of the company, their brand and their portfolio of products by working to a plan.
• To issue a series of targeted releases to select journalists to reach a viable customer base.